Over the moon表示extremely happy、pleased，很常用的一个idiom。E.g. I am feeling over the moon that Christmas is approaching.E.g. They're going on holiday on Wednesday so they're all over the moon.Chuffed非正式英式俚语，表示满意的，开心的。
既可以表达对某个事情开心，也可以形容对某个成就感到满意。程度更深一点的高兴，就用chuffed to bits。
E.g. He was chuffed with the new bike.E.g. You enjoy the cider I recommended? I'm chuffed to bits.Have a whale of a time相当于have a great time、enjoy oneself， 表示玩得很开心。E.g. We had a whale of a time on holiday.Buzzing表示非常兴奋的。
buzz就是蜜蜂嗡嗡嗡的动静，buzzed就是很忙碌的意思。感受下buzzing，是不是有点突突突的小兴奋的感觉？E.g. I'm so happy. I'm buzzing!E.g. I'm buzzing for Alan's party on Friday！表示电话一直震动也是用buzzing。
E.g. My phone won't stop buzzing.On top of the world都站在世界巅峰了，肯定是极度happy了。E.g. She was feeling on top of the world after receiving the offer of her dream university.E.g. I am feeling on top of the world right now with my baby born.生 气Pissed off表示生气、不高兴、招人烦。
这里需要解释下英式英语和美式英语的区别，美式英语中说someone is pissed，就是指这个人生气不高兴，但是这句话在英式英语里，指这个人喝醉了，而生气了是用someone is pissed off。E.g. I was really pissed off when she stood me up yesterday.E.g. Don't talk like that. It will piss him off.。
1. choose an author as you choose a friend.
2. The best mirror is an old friend.
3. friends may meet, but mountains never greet.
4. a good book is a best friend who never turns his back upon us.
5. A life without a friend is a life without a sun.
6. A friend is a loving companion at all times.
7. a friend exaggerates a man's virtue, an enemy his crimes.
8. The friendship of a gentleman is insipid as water.
9. You're wonderful friend.
10. friendship the older it grows the stronger it is.
11. Set great store by friendship.
12. I treasure you more with every year.
13. we are good friend forever.
14. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
15. A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.